I am currently a Ph. D. candidate in data science and environmental health at the Water Earth and Environment Research Center of the National institute of scientific research (INRS) and a Health System Impact Fellow (HSIF) in artificial intelligence at the National Institute of Public Health of Quebec (INSPQ), in Quebec City, Canada.
My research interests are related to modelling climate change impacts, such as extreme heat and flooding, on people and ecosystems using data science. My current and past research projects are available here.
- Two Vanier scholars committed to the environment, 2022/12/07, INRS.
- Extreme heat and artificial intelligence: a research scholarship for Jérémie Boudreault, 2022/11/22, INSPQ.
- Doctoral student Jérémie Boudreault receives the Health System Impact Fellowship (HSIF) from CIHR, 2022/11/22, INRS.
- The 490 Green Committee is awarded 15 000$ to reduce waste at INRS, 2022/07/18, INRS.
- Jeremie Boudreault is recipient of the Réal-Décoste award for its research project in climate change impacts, 2022/05/09, Ouranos.
- The pathway of Jeremie Boudreault in environmental science, 2022/04/22, INRS.
- Interview with Jeremie Boudreault, a Ph. D. student in climate change, 2022/04/22, Radio-Canada.
- 2022- : Doctoral fellow, Climate change and health, INSPQ
- 2021- : Ph. D., Data science and environmental health, INRS
- 2019-2022 : Research analyst in climate risk modelling, The Co-operators
- 2016-2018 : M. Sc., Statistical hydrology, INRS
- 2013-2016 : B. Sc., Actuarial science, Laval University
Full CV available here.
- Graduates stand out at the 2018-2019 convocation, 2019/05/07, INRS
- Jeremie Boudreault is the recipient of the Ken Thompson Scholarship from CWRA, 2018/05/25, INRS