My research interests are related to the applications of statistics and data science to concrete environmental problematics, such as hydrometeorology, climate change, environmental health and ecology.
- The 490 Green Committee is awarded 15 000$ to reduce waste at INRS, 2022/07/18, INRS.
- Jeremie Boudreault is recipient of the Réal-Décoste award for its research project in climate change impacts, 2022/05/09, Ouranos.
- The pathway of Jeremie Boudreault in environmental science, 2022/04/22, INRS.
- Interview with Jeremie Boudreault, a Ph. D. student in climate change, 2022/04/22, Radio-Canada.
- 2021- : Ph. D., Data science and environmental health, INRS
- 2022- : Doctoral trainee, Climate change and health, INSPQ
- 2019-2022 : Research analyst in climate risk modelling, The Co-operators
- 2016-2018 : M. Sc., Statistical hydrology, INRS
- 2013-2016 : B. Sc., Actuarial science, Laval University
Full CV available here.