Health and economic impacts of extreme heat 🌇 [2021-]
As part of my PhD in data science and environmental health at INRS and my fellowship in artificial intelligence at INSPQ.
- Modelling health impacts of extreme heat with machine learning
- Estimating the health costs of extreme heat in the province of Quebec
- Projecting the impacts of extreme heat with climate and socioeconomic change
Related research : Report #1
Climate-related risks in insurance contexts ⛈ [2019-2022]
As part of my employment in the climatic hazards team at The Co-operators.
- Modelling and simulating river and coastal flood risk at the Canadian level
- Projection of climate change impacts for convective storms, hurricane and flooding
- Tools for spatial concentration and natural disaster risk management
Related research : Publication(s) to be submitted.
Functional regression models in ecohydrology 🏞 [2016-2019]
As part of my MSc in statistical hydrology at INRS.
- Statistical modelling of ecohydrological variables (temperature, flow, habitat, etc.)
- Analysis of the physico-thermal fish habitat variability
- Team leader for river data sampling during two summers
Related research : Publications #1, #2, #3, #4, Master thesis